Pension Nanihi Paradise - Manihi
The Nanihi Paradise is a private island of over one hectare, located 30 minutes by boat from the airport. Discover this intimate (only 2 bungalows!) remote corner offering countless activities: visit a pearl farm, a village, hand line or speargun fishing by day or night, picnic on a desert island, boat tour of the lagoon, discover the reef, orgo snorkeling for shells … After a day full of memories, relax and enjoy the sunset with a delicious cocktail drink in hand. Get away from it all and communicate with Nature.
Located 30 minutes by boat from the airport.
Flower lei and fruit juice on arrival.
Dining - Entertainment Features
Reservation including MAP (half board) or AP (full board) mandatory.
These meal plans include a breakfast: coffee, hot chocolate, tea, butter, jams, eggs, (on request: raw fish prepared with coconut milk, fried fish).
Facilities and Activities
Free visit of a pearl farm.
Free Activities : Beach Towels Provided, Kayaks, Canoe, Volleyball,
Other Facilities: WIFI in public areas,
No special equipment or activities for children.
Information on this fact sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
This establishment belongs to the official category of “guesthouses & family hotels”. The classification of these lodges has been set in order to clearly differentiate them from the ”international hotels and residences” category, based on the following key elements
– A limited number of furnished units, generally located close to the family home
– Facilities tailored to domestic standards, different from the international tourist hotels criteria
– Restricted catering, reception, and housekeeping service
– Limited staff, both in terms of numbers and professional training
– Reduced taxes Thus, any restrictive diets, special physical conditions, arrival/departure outside of regular Check In and Check Out hours must be communicated to us before the reservation is made, and are subject to the approval of the establishment. While it is true that the level of comfort can not be compared to that of an international hotel, the commitment to hospitality remains nevertheless professional.
Accepted credit cards: Visa, Mastercard Warning! There is no bank nor ATM on the island. We highly recommend to bring some local currency (XPF) for your extra expenses.
Cooking Facilities, Fridge, Housekeeping every 2 days, Mosquito Net, Private Bathroom & WC, Cold (lukewarm) Water Only, Furnished Terrace,