Pension Motu Iti
Pension Motu Iti is a family run budget establishment located lagoon side between the 2 bays of Moorea Island, Cook and Opunohu. It features 5 bungalows recently refurbished and scattered within the flower garden of the property. Its restaurant (open to exterior guests) has its own shaded terrace lagoon side and offers a varied menu with international dishes. The pension has no beach but a pontoon gives access to a small fare from where you can get into the water.
Located in the locality of Pihaena, 5 min drive from a grocery store. Transfers from the airport / pier: about 25 min,
No welcome gift.
Dining - Entertainment Features
Covered snack restaurant located in front of the lagoon, open for lunch and dinner. Varied cuisine:
salads, fish, beef, hamburger, pizza and Chinese specialties. Continental breakfast served at the table: 1 glass of juice, 1 fruit plate, 1 cup of coffee or tea or chocolate, bread, butter, jam. Eggs on request with supplement.
Bar available during the day only.
Free WIFI access available in the public areas and bungalows.
Facilities and Activities
Free Activities: Kayaks, Canoe,
Other Facilities: N/A,
No special equipment for children. Please note that the swimming spot and the sun deck and are not suitable for youngest children.
Information on this fact sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
This establishment belongs to the official category of “guesthouses & family hotels”. The classification of these lodges has been set in order to clearly differentiate them from the ”international hotels and residences” category, based on the following key elements
– A limited number of furnished units, generally located close to the family home
– Facilities tailored to domestic standards, different from the international tourist hotels criteria
– Restricted catering, reception, and housekeeping service
– Limited staff, both in terms of numbers and professional training
– Reduced taxes Thus, any restrictive diets, special physical conditions, arrival/departure outside of regular Check In and Check Out hours must be communicated to us before the reservation is made, and are subject to the approval of the establishment. While it is true that the level of comfort can not be compared to that of an international hotel, the commitment to hospitality remains nevertheless professional.
Credit Card accepted: Visa, Mastercard.
Mobile Fan, Daily Housekeeping, Mini fridge, Mosquito Net, Private Bathroom & WC, Furnished Terrace, Local Broadcast TV,