Pension Tautiare Village - Maupiti
Located on the main island of Maupiti, Tautiare Village is a charming guesthouse well-run by Dawn and his family, that offers very spacious rooms with private bathroom.
The meals, made of products of the island, are taken together outside or in a common area covered, according to the weather. No beach on site but you can easily reach the public beach of Tere’ia on foot or by bike, the opportunity to discover this picturesque island.
Pension Tautiare Village is located on the main island of Maupiti, 10 minutes by AirTahiti shuttle from the airport located on an islet, and 5 minutes land transfer to the guest house.
Flower lei for guests arrival & departure.
Dining - Entertainment Features
Meals shared outside by the lagoon or indoor, according to the weather. Common table.
Breakfast 07h00 – 09h00: Coffee, tea and hot chocolate, baguette bread, butter, homemade jams, fruits and juice according to availability. Dinner 3 courses served at 18h45, mainly made with fresh fish and island products. Homemade dessert. Water included. Picnic lunch available on site on request the day before. Snacks nearby.
No bar within the guest house, no alcohol. Groceries nearby.
Free Internet Wifi access available from the common meal area.
Facilities and Activities
Free Activities : Petanque, Snorkeling Equipment
Other Facilities : N/A,
No specific equipments for kids.
Information on this fact sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
This establishment belongs to the official category of “guesthouses & family hotels”. The classification of these lodges has been set in order to clearly differentiate them from the ”international hotels and residences” category, based on the following key elements
– A limited number of furnished units, generally located close to the family home
– Facilities tailored to domestic standards, different from the international tourist hotels criteria
– Restricted catering, reception, and housekeeping service
– Limited staff, both in terms of numbers and professional training
– Reduced taxes Thus, any restrictive diets, special physical conditions, arrival/departure outside of regular Check In and Check Out hours must be communicated to us before the reservation is made, and are subject to the approval of the establishment. While it is true that the level of comfort can not be compared to that of an international hotel, the commitment to hospitality remains nevertheless professional.
No credit card accepted. Warning! There is no bank nor ATM on the island. We highly recommend to bring some local currency (XPF) for your extra expenses.
Ceiling Fan, Housekeeping every 3 days, Private Bathroom & WC, Furnished Terrace,