This charming little guest house is located only 10 minutes walk from the main village of Fare and only a few steps from a nice beach perfect for swimming or kayaking. You will enjoy the warm welcome and comfort of this small guest house featuring 7 colorful rooms. They are settled on each side of the main house sheltering the open-air dining area and library surrounded by a flowery garden. Rooms are small but yet comfortable and feature a private terrace with a coffee table and 2 chairs where you can sip a drink while enjoying the fragrance of tiare Tahiti flowers that surround the garden.
Located 3km from the airport, 1km from the pier and about 10 minutes walk from the main village of Fare by the beach.
Dining - Entertainment Features
Continental breakfast: hot drinks, French baguette, butter, local jams. Eggs and delicatessen on request, supplement charged on spot. Sunday breakfast includes a few local specialties such as coconut bread, “firi firi” according to availability.
No lunch on site but you are welcome to use the kitchen to prepare your meal (cold dishes only).
Dinner: set menu that changes everyday generally made with local products (menu is posted every morning in the dining room).
Free WIFI throughout the property (connection may be weak inside rooms).
Facilities and Activities
Free Activities : Kayaks, Canoe, Library, Parlour Games, Snorkeling Equipment,
Other Facilities: N/A
Children can enjoy the white sand beach located only a few steps from the guest house. Parlor games available.
Information on this fact sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
This establishment belongs to the official category of “guesthouses & family hotels”. The classification of these lodges has been set in order to clearly differentiate them from the ”international hotels and residences” category, based on the following key elements
– A limited number of furnished units, generally located close to the family home
– Facilities tailored to domestic standards, different from the international tourist hotels criteria
– Restricted catering, reception, and housekeeping service
– Limited staff, both in terms of numbers and professional training
– Reduced taxes Thus, any restrictive diets, special physical conditions, arrival/departure outside of regular Check In and Check Out hours must be communicated to us before the reservation is made, and are subject to the approval of the establishment. While it is true that the level of comfort can not be compared to that of an international hotel, the commitment to hospitality remains nevertheless professional.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB.
Baby Bed upon request, Mobile Fan, Housekeeping every 3 days, Mosquito Net, Furnished Terrace,